Product Name: Calcitron 30 Capsules
Uses as a Calcium and Vitamins Supplement, For Bone Health and Overall Wellness,
- Calcium, Multivitamins & Minerals Capsule
Mechanism Of Calcium & Vitamin D
- Calcitron Calcium is a type of mineral supplement, which found as over-the-counter supplements or prescription formulations, it’s used to treat specific medical conditions related to calcium deficiency.
- Calcium is an essential element in bones to keep them healthy.
- Usually, Calcium supplement consumption in osteoporosis diseases helps to prevent bone loss and decrease bone & Joints pains.
- Also, Calcium involved his self in normal cardiac function
- Vitamin D is a lipid-soluble vitamin elementary for a variety of biological effects, which help to Ensure calcium absorption in body as well from supplements and foods.
- Vitamin D also prevents bone loss, fatigue, stress, and more
How To Use Calcitron Capsules:
Adults can Take 2 to 4 Capsules a Day after Meals,
Children above 12 Years old Can Take Calcitron 1 to 2 Capsules a Day or as Prescribed by the Doctor,
Features or Benefits of Calcitron Capsules
- Help you fulfill your Daily Based nutritional needs with Amino Acids to keep you healthy, fit, and Wellbeing.
- Supports your general wellness.
- Calcitron contains calcium, vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Copper, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, and Phosphorus, which are essential for healthy bones, teeth. Immunity, and Overall Wellbeing.
- Calcitron used to treat and prevent calcium deficiency, which may occur when your diet or lifestyle don’t Absorb enough Calcium, or when body requirements are increased.
- This product may be recommended for certain bone conditions, such as osteoporosis, ligaments of the knee and more.
The Possible Side Effects Of Calcitron 20 Capsules
Usually, the following side effects are not common in everyone, some patients may complain after Consume the calcitron capsules.
- Allergic reactions, Like Rashes, Redness,
- It’s May Cause Constipation, nausea,wind, stomach Pain, or diarrhea
- Hypercalcemia (too much calcium in your blood) or hypercalciuria (too much calcium in your urine)
How to Storage Calcitron Capsules
- Store below 25°c
- Don’t refrigerate
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the box/blisters/label. The expiry date refers to the last day of the month.
Suggested Product for You
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.